الأحد، 15 فبراير 2009

LAMENTATION


______Sometimes when I face a lot of obstacles , I feel depression and begin to remember all the sorrows in my life and this is because that at this time I really need someone beside me . A true friend who understand me and my feelings . Someone who would never discorn my feelings . Someone who would never think that I'm a pessimistic or sad person . Someone who would relieve my pains and misery . I don't find anyone and so want to make a lamentation . I then feel that life is very miserable and there isn't anything cheerful in it . My brain begin to draw this strange tones very slow and dull which make me see my memories on front of my eyes .
ــــــــــــI really believe that the only remedy is to pray and ask Allah for help , but I'm a human who consequently needs another human to pat on my shoulders , remove my tears , and try to make me calm down. What a pity ! To my great disappointment ; most people forgot the need for affection and kindness . I usually say is it necessary to have a fatal disaster to feel the sentiments of my friends ??? :-((
The answer seems usually to be : yes
So I think that it is my right to go to a dark and empty place and make a lamentation...
By;
Somaya Mohammed
15-2-2009
At ( 12:46) p.m

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. Sumayya,

    U said that being near to Allah is the best solution. It is.... so please just pray to Allah more and more
    I'llpray for you as well

    By the way, I used to write and write and write on my blog whenever I feel sad
    seriously. I even sometimes wrote more than a post in 1 day. Do it if writing is a nice thing for you
    Just release yourself from everything. Get rid of everything through ur words
    U may ask urself why I'm advising u with something I don't actually do!! but my answer is that I "in the meantime"have my reasons,but i really used to and it really made a difference

    About praying, I'll tell u something I didn't tell other bloggers about it:). I feel so depressed,at the same time I wanna GO OUT& have some fun, change my mood:).wanna go to DreamPark actually. I pray to Allah to please me and bless me with comfort as we all do... also feel I wanna do charity activities,but at the same time feel reeeally powerless
    U know what happened?? My friend sent me SMS telling me there's a trip to
    Dream Park :)
    and it's not special for us...but for blind girls!! seriously
    It's like a message from Allah
    All u have to do is feel the verse we all know
    ادعوني أستجب لكم
    Hope u great happiness wallahi ya Souma

    And.. 2 other things
    Go to college&meet others.U need to mingle&get urself busy so that u won't feel that much lonely
    My problem is that I don't find suitable work:)& cant meet my friends. I really try to go out to change negative feelings. Just do it without thinking pleeeeez
    At last, read the comment on my last post by
    نبضات
    :) Take care of urself
    Sorry for writing that much

    ردحذف
  2. Dear boba
    I haven't any comment...
    I just want to tell you are an extremely precious diamond
    May Allah bless you dear...

    ردحذف
  3. أنا مش هرد بالإنجليش علشان أنا بحب اللغة العربية بتاعتى
    بس ليه كل البؤس ده؟؟
    أكيد فيه أصحاب وناس كويسين ليه عايشين بيننا
    بس همه مش هيبقوا كاملين
    مشكلتنا إننا عاوزين حد يبقى مطابق للمواصفات القياسية وده طبعاً صعب جداً .. لإننا إحنا حتى مش هنبقى كده
    لازم نبقل الأخر بمميزاته الكثير وبعض عيوبه
    وأكيد هنلاقى إن شاء الله
    وفوق كل ده .. ربنا موجود

    وحى القلم
    الإسم ده فكرنى بالكتاب الشهير بتاع الرافعى
    يارب يكون ليكى نصيب من إسمك

    ردحذف