الثلاثاء، 9 فبراير 2010

The monster



I'll never forget MRS. Hala , my teacher at the third primary school, who praised my fear of school and math . Every time I saw her I feel like looking to a monster . She was as big and tall as the door of the class . She was so morose forever that you may believe that her brows are united and there isn't any gap to separate them . Without her glasses you will never be able to look to her because she always leer to you that you may believe that there is spark breaks out of her eyes . Her voice make you think the war broke the moment she began to talk . Her mouse is stuffed with every type of insults that she will overwhelm you with them if you make her angry . Her hands were like Octupus's arms ; very tall and speed that you can found yourself hung by them at the glimpse of eyes.
MRS. Hala is a tormentor for poor children in her class . I'll never forget the day she sat beyond her desk like an evil corsair to correct the poor children's notes . Suddenly , the war broke out because one poor child didn't finish his homework . She tormented him . She forced the poor child to run in a circle around class desks carrying his heavy bag above his streteched arms like a mad donkey . The poor child was crying and his tears was like a flood and every time he reaches to her desk she hit him roughly with her tall black stick that reminds you by the evil witch's wand . From this dull day her name and picture were curved in my mind with hate and fear like the monster my grandmother frightened me by telling me about it .
Every session of math I feel like going to a battle . I was shivering and puking from fear . She was a nasty nightmare to every student his fate make him know her .
Although she affected me badly but I'm grateful to her beacause she make me decide to be a teacher in the future ; a good teacher who is kind and friendly . She make me decide to learn those whose hearts are black rocks empty from emotions that the teacher should be a friendly mother to her students .
Written by ;
Somaya Mohamed

هناك تعليق واحد: