الخميس، 22 يناير 2009


One day I wrote her name upon the strand ,but came the waves and washed it away... I wrote it with a second hand ,but came the waves and made my pains his prey

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. I urged the waves
    just let her name stay

    But they never listened
    Telling me that everything in life changes
    and nothing will ever stay

    Nice words& nice blog :). hope u happinness dear Sumaya

    ردحذف
  2. thank you dear boba
    you made me happy by visiting my blog
    I wish you will return the happy boba so soon

    ردحذف
  3. Dear Somaya
    Your word are very expressive.. I really enjoyed reading them.

    I wish you all the best

    ردحذف
  4. Dear white rose,
    Thank you I'm really happy by your visiting to my blog
    dear, they aren't my word but my choice I read them while I was studying poetry

    ردحذف