الخميس، 22 يناير 2009

Where did you go??


Once upon a time,I saw you stand next to me , removing my tears with your affectionate fingers.I smiled,feeling that you are my hope...Then you moved your hand toward my hand and said;" My fingers 'll lock your fingers forever...". I became very happy and said; " O' My wish will come true...". Moving my hand toward your hand; you began to vanish.... I cried; "Don't leave me alone I want you beside me, you promised me ... please...please..."You didn't reply ... Suddenly, I found myself alone and didn't see anything except damness...
By;
Somaya Mohammed

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. May be it was just a dream

    Hope it would come true so soon and you find many people around you wiping your tears

    ردحذف
  2. hi , dear heba
    I really miss you dear
    It wasn't a dream but a past
    I also hope it would come true so soon

    ردحذف